This website is hosted and maintained by Statistics New Zealand.
The information contained on this website is derived from many different sources. All reasonable steps have been taken to ensure that all the information in this website is from a reliable and reputable source and is accurate. However, visitors to this website are advised that:
- The information provided does not replace or alter the laws of New Zealand or any other official guidelines or requirements.
- The contents of this website should not be construed as legal advice. Specific advice should be sought from qualified professionals prior to relying on any information received from this site.
- Statistics New Zealand may change, delete, add to, or otherwise amend information contained on this website without notice.
- Statistics New Zealand accepts no liability or responsibility for any acts or omissions, done or omitted in reliance, in whole or in part, on the information.
- Statistics New Zealand takes no responsibility for the manner in which this information is subsequently used.
All visitors who ignore this disclaimer do so at their own risk.
Material featured on this website is subject to Crown copyright protection unless otherwise indicated. The Crown copyright protected material may be used, copied and redistributed free of charge in any format or media. This is subject to the material being reproduced accurately and not being used in a misleading context. Where the material is used, the source and copyright status must be acknowledged (eg © Crown copyright).
The permission to reproduce Crown copyright protected material does not extend to any material on this site that is identified as being the copyright of a third party. Authorisation to reproduce such material must be obtained from the copyright holders concerned.